Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming wedding!
Very soon you’re going to discover (if you have not already) just how busy the next year of your life is going to be! By enlisting the wisdom and assistance of A Wedding Come True to handle the multitude of details ahead you can keep the overwhelming feelings at bay and focus on enjoying the path to your nuptials!
A Wedding Come True is a Kansas City based, full service planning and coordinating company created to assist you in every aspect of your big day. Whatever point you’re at in preparation, and whatever your needs may be, there is something here to help. You deserve a friend by your side with passion, excitement and knowledge of the wedding world to make this seemingly overwhelming process one of the most fun and delightful experiences you will have.
“…being a part of your wedding day is my highest priority and greatest pleasure…”
Kansas City local and Certified Event Planner, Abigail Sander treats all the brides and grooms she works for with caring service, focused on creativity, integrity and passion. Abigail has been in the wedding and event industry for over 10 years. Her level of customer service has caught the attention of brides throughout the Kansas City Metro area, proven by the couples choice awards on WeddingWire, her nomination in The Pitch ‘Best Of’ awards, and past weddings featured in industry publications such as EA Bride and KC Weddings.
“ Every woman has been dreaming up her perfect wedding day since she was a little girl. I have been dreaming of helping plan those weddings since I was a little girl. When I was twelve I helped my mother and oldest sister plan her wedding, from then on I knew my calling. When I found something I was so excited and inspired by I knew this would never feel like a job but rather a passionate hobby. To me, being a part of your wedding day is my highest priority and greatest pleasure. “
Why hire a wedding planner?
A lot of brides and grooms underestimate the reality that is planning the wedding day of their dreams. It’s a full time job to plan and execute the event you have been picturing in your head for such a long time. Plans, contracts and details start piling up and can quickly overwhelm some of the most organized couples. This is the situation in which industry experience paired with organizational skills and attention to detail will calm the nerves and produce betrothed bliss.
Allison and John
Annie and Jon
Emma and Chris
Libby and Matt
Taylor and Tyler
Tina and Jake
The Diamond Packages listed here are just a brief description of services offered by A Wedding Come True. There is so much that goes into planning and preparing for a wedding and so much help a coordinator can provide to you, it cannot all be put into words. Your wedding is unique and your coordinator will provide the unique services necessary to help create your perfect day! Please inquire to set up a free, no obligation consultation and learn about a package customized to you!
For the bride and groom who have already made the plans and just need help to execute their vision. Allow a full service coordinator to handle the details without a full service price tag. In those final days I’ll spare you the stress and make your wedding come true.
- Begin consultation(s) 4-6 weeks prior to wedding day
- Unlimited phone calls and e-mail communication
- Setup timeline/itinerary for wedding week
- Final vendor check in-go over contract details and wedding day schedule
- Final wedding venue walk through
- Manage and run rehearsal (up to 2hrs)
- Wedding Day survival kit-Prepared to handle any snag, stain or headache, or anything else you and yours might encounter on this exciting day.
- Wedding day coordination-Oversee setup at ceremony and reception site, liaison for vendors, assist bride, family and wedding party, distribute all remaining vendor payments, conduct entire wedding day schedule and events. Organize and manage clean up and tear down.
5 Carat Diamond
This is a package for the bride and groom with an abbreviated engagement or who have already begun to create their perfect day. Provided would be the services and assistance of a wedding professional to guide them from this point on, to make their wedding come true. Included would be the services listed in the Brilliant Basics package, in addition to:
- Begin consultations 3-4 months prior to wedding day-Go over every detail of the wedding, your vision, what you want and do not want. Lets plan it so you will love every moment of your big day.
- Weekly agenda of appointments and reminders-This is a busy time in the planning process; invitations, tux rentals, stylist appointments, honeymoon arrangements. You will want helpful reminders to guide you so nothing is forgotten.
- Assistance in referring and scheduling appointments with any vendors still needed.
- Assistance in booking accommodations and transportation for guests traveling from outside of the Kansas City area.
10 Carat Diamond
For the bride and groom who want the full service treatment, so they can enjoy every moment of their engagement. This will provide a coordinator to help them through, from this moment on until they say ‘I do’! Included would be the services listed in the 5 Carat Diamond package, in addition to:
- Consultations can begin as early as 12+ months prior to wedding. Begin with monthly face to face planning meetings ( 1.5hrs max. each)
- Budget Review and payment reminders
- Vendor research and recommendations-Finding the best professionals to provide the couple with exactly what they want.
- There are many talented experts available in the Kansas City area, but the difference between a good one and the right one is huge. Working with the right vendors is key to executing the vision for the perfect day.
- Schedule appointments to interview perspective vendors-when necessary your coordinator will attend meetings (up to 2 meetings per vendor classification)
- Special consultations to develop wedding theme and design-via phone, e-mail or in person
Loose Diamond services- (al a carte)
For the bride and groom with specific needs not found in the above packages. Pick and choose the services to help you most, whether adding to your package or just need a little help.
Engaged galas-would you like a little assistance in planning all your wedding festivities? From the engagement party to bachelor and bachelorette parties to your post wedding brunch – No detail will be missed when you get this service
- Assist with budget development and management
- Tracking RSVP’s
- Create reception seating chart
We couldn’t have asked for more. Our wedding day was perfect.
Abigail was the reason our wedding went so smoothly. From preplanning to day of duty she was amazing. Can not believe how smoothly it went. There were lots of opportunities for stress but Abigail kept us reassured and on track. She was worth every penny.
Wedding planning is obviously what she is meant to do as she is is the perfect mix of organized, thoughtful, kind and assertive. From our very first meeting I could tell we were in great hands.
Abby was able to keep our rowdy wedding party in check while keeping a smile on her face and making everything run smoothly. I had many outside people comment on how great she was, and I couldn’t agree more!
Maple Lane Designs
Cassandra Castaneda Photo
Bar Service and Supplies
Karen Davis Project
A Wedding Come True Photo Credits
Home Image “Bride with Bouquet” Courtesy of LemonLime Photography | Our Story image: Courtesy of Anna Jaye Photography | Gallery image: Courtesy of Adie Gateley | Packages image: Courtesy of Kdog Photographers | Testimonials image: Courtesy of Kdog Photographers | Partners image: Courtesy of Adie Gateley